Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports and keyed through-tenons. It’s crafted with a distressed planked top and eased edges, and designed to maximize legroom and serving space.
- 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high; seats up to 6
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is a multistep process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- The coordinating bench spans the entire length of the table, comfortably seating three.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our .