Toscana Fixed Bench
Our Toscana Bench evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It’s designed to complement our Toscana Dining Tables.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Detailed with an A-frame trestle and angle braces.
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried pine, particle board and pine veneers.
- Built using 3-ply construction with edge lamination, and wood-blocked legs for a sturdy structural support.
- Bench is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 70" wide x 14" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 70" wide x 14" deep x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 3" squarex 16.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 57" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Weight: 55 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.
Also in this Collection
Toscana Fixed Dining Table
Fixed Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery