Modeled on authentic English croquet sets, our version is hand carved from mango wood and mahogany with painted details. Great for summertime outdoor family fun, it also makes a great Father’s Day gift.
- 14" wide x 7" deep x 32" high
- Stand and stakes are made of mahogany wood, mallets and balls are made of mango wood - all are hand stained and painted.
- Wicket is made of wire.
- Set includes six mallets, six balls and a stand.
- Comes with instructions describing rules of play.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 7" deep x 32" high
- Mallet (6): 7" wide x 28.5" high
- Small Ball (3): 1.5" diameter
- Large Ball (3): 3" diameter
- Stake (2): 1" diameter, 18" high
- Wicket (9): 5" wide x 8" high
- Wipe pieces with a slightly damp cloth to clean.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).