Modeled on authentic English croquet sets, our version is hand carved from mango wood and mahogany with painted details. Great for summertime outdoor family fun, it also makes a great Father’s Day gift.
- 14" wide x 7" deep x 32" high
- Stand and stakes are made of mahogany wood, mallets and balls are made of mango wood - all are hand stained and painted.
- Wicket is made of wire.
- Set includes six mallets, six balls and a stand.
- Comes with instructions describing rules of play.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 7" deep x 32" high
- Mallet (6): 7" wide x 28.5" high
- Small Ball (3): 1.5" diameter
- Large Ball (3): 3" diameter
- Stake (2): 1" diameter, 18" high
- Wicket (9): 5" wide x 8" high
- Wipe pieces with a slightly damp cloth to clean.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).