Deeply weathered driftwood forms this rustic mirror’s wide frame. It’s artfully detailed with metal rivets and braced at the corners with oxidized metal caps.
- 23.5" wide x 34.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Carved from fir and hand painted with a distressed finish.
- Iron corners with rivets.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for mounting either vertically or horizontally.
- Includes two anchors and two screws.
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 34.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Mirror Section: 13" wide x 23.5" high
- Frame: 5.5" wide
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.