Create a wall of cabinetry with the look of a built-in with our Tucker Buffet. The generously scaled pieces offer ample space for organizing dining essentials.
- 66.5" w x 16.5" d x 35" h
- Crafted of hardwood and veneers.
- Buffet features four dovetailed drawers that open to reveal two storage areas, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Two cabinets feature two adjustable shelves each and a tempered-glass door.
- Iron knobs.
- Hand finished in Black, Mahogany or Rustic Pine.
- Hardware finished in Antique Bronze.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of hardwood and veneers over MDF; the tower is constructed of hardwood with hardwood veneer over MDF.
- The top’s open wood grain has no knots, and its eased edges and thick molding provide a distinguished look.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Hand-applied finish is sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance.
- Levelers attached to the bottom of the legs ensure proper stability.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 66.5" w x 16.5" d x 35" h
- Door (2): 20" w x 25" h x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2 per cabinet): 20" w x 15" d x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20" w x 15" d x 26" h
- Drawer (4): 20" w x 14" d x 5" h
- Weight: 182 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping