Create a wall of cabinetry with the look of a built-in with our Tucker Buffet. The generously scaled pieces offer ample space for organizing dining essentials.
- 66.5" w x 16.5" d x 35" h
- Crafted of hardwood and veneers.
- Buffet features four dovetailed drawers that open to reveal two storage areas, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Two cabinets feature two adjustable shelves each and a tempered-glass door.
- Hand finished in Black or Mahogany.
- Iron hardware knobs finished in Antique Bronze.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of hardwood and veneers over MDF; the tower is constructed of hardwood with hardwood veneer over MDF.
- The top’s open wood grain has no knots, and its eased edges and thick molding provide a distinguished look.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Hand-applied finish is sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance.
- Levelers attached to the bottom of the legs ensure proper stability.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 66.5" w x 16.5" d x 35" h
- Door (2): 20" w x 25" h x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2 per cabinet): 20" w x 15" d x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20" w x 15" d x 26" h
- Drawer (4): 20" w x 14" d x 5" h
- Weight: 182 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.