Tudor Upholstered Armchair
- More Colors
Please Select: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede ™
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Linen
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Fabric:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Details such as piped edges and pieced button-tufting lend distinctive style to this expertly upholstered armchair. The square seat back is gently flared and pitched for comfort, and set-back arms maximize legroom at the front of the seat. Oversized antique brass nail heads trim the chair’s base, and the turned front legs are set on casters.
- 27.5" w x 33" d x 31.5" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Upholstered Accent Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" w x 33" d x 31.5" h
- Frame Back Height: 31.5"
- Seat: 27.5" w (at front) x 21.5" w (at back) x 20" d x 19" h
- Seat Cushion: 27.5" w (at front) x 20.5" w (at back) x 19" d x 5" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 3" w x 25" h
- Front Legs (removable): 3.5" diam x 6.5" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2" w x 2.5" d x 6.5" h
- Casters: 1.25" h
- Weight: 44 lb
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with corner blocking.
- Thick layer of cushioning on the arms and tufted back.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
Care & Composition