Tufted Outdoor Dining Chair Cushion - Solid
In crisp, vibrant solids, our tufted dining cushions resist fading and mildew while adding comfort and color to outdoor seating.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic with plush polyester fill.
- Fabric is yarn-dyed for saturated color, so your pillows will stay vibrant for many seasons to come.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Designed to resist mildew, fading, chlorine and stains.
- Water-repellent fabric resists surface wetting.
- Easy to clean.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Designed to fit our Chatham Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Folding Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Barstool, Hampstead Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Hampstead Barstool, Larkspur Dining Chairs (Arm and Side) and Riviera Dining Chairs (Arm and Side).
- Mix and match with solids, stripes and patterns from our Outdoor Pillow Collection.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" square, 2.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).