Turner Leather Daybed with Trundle
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The full-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each daybed will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Full-grain leather.
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Back and insides of endboards and side rails are upholstered in leather.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Full-aniline dyed: aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Daybed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed block feet are hand finished in Espresso.
- End rails and side rails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 84.5" wide x 45.5" deep x 37" high
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 2"
- Clearance For Trundle: 10"
- Floor to Top of Slat Roll: 13.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side, 40.5" front to back
- Interior: 75.5" wide x 39" deep
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Accommodates a trundle mattress or twin-sized mattress up to 5" thick.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).