Turner Leather Daybed with Trundle
Supple top-grain leather is meticulously dyed and burnished to give this bed its earthy warmth, with the color growing darker along each edge. A cozy lounge space in any room, it is also an inviting spot to accommodate overnight guests.
- 84.5" wide x 45.5" deep x 37" high
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural surface markings.
- Daybed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Back and insides of endboards and side rails are upholstered in leather.
- End rails and side rails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered.
- Exposed block feet are hand finished in Espresso.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 84.5" wide x 45.5" deep x 37" high
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 2"
- Clearance For Trundle: 10"
- Floor to Top of Slat Roll: 13.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side, 40.5" front to back
- Interior: 75.5" wide x 39" deep
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Accommodates a trundle mattress or twin-sized mattress up to 5" thick.
- Spot-clean leather with a clean white cloth and distilled water; avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).