Turner Leather Daybed with Trundle
Supple top-grain leather is meticulously dyed and burnished to give this bed its earthy warmth, with the color growing darker along each edge. A cozy lounge space in any room, it is also an inviting spot to accommodate overnight guests.
- 84.5" wide x 45.5" deep x 37" high
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural surface markings.
- Daybed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Trundle rolls out on casters to create an additional sleep space for guests.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Back and insides of endboards and side rails are upholstered in leather.
- End rails and side rails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered.
- Exposed block feet are hand finished in Espresso.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 84.5" wide x 45.5" deep x 37" high
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 2"
- Clearance For Trundle: 10"
- Floor to Top of Slat Roll: 13.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side, 40.5" front to back
- Interior: 75.5" wide x 39" deep
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Accommodates a trundle mattress or twin-sized mattress up to 5" thick.
- Spot-clean leather with a clean white cloth and distilled water; avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.