Turner Leather Ottoman
Supple saddle-hued leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. Our ottomans are crafted with top-grain hides that are meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner.
- Small Ottoman: 30.5" w x 24.5" d x 16.5" h
- Ottoman: 34.25" w x 26.25" d x 16.5" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushion.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Ottoman Overall: 30.5" w x 24.5" d x 16.5" h
- Legs (removable): 5.5" w x 2" d x 2" h
- Weight: 30 lb
- Ottoman Overall: 34.25" w x 26.25" d x 16.5" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 5.5" w x 2" d x 2" h
- Weight: 30 lb
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over the counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried wood frame has solid foam-core seat cushion with lofty padding supported by industrial grade synthetic webbing.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).