Turner Square Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The full-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each piece will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Top grain leather.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Turner Square Arm Leather Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 69" w x 35.75" d x 19" h
- Arms: 6.75" w x 22.25" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 5.5" w x 2" d x 2" h
- Back Height: 35.5"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 4.75" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 89.25" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 109 lbs
- Our exquisite full-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried wood frame.
- Solid foam-core seat cushions are wrapped with a down-blend.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).