Turner Square Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The full-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each piece will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Top grain leather.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Turner Square Arm Leather Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 69" w x 35.75" d x 19" h
- Arms: 6.75" w x 22.25" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 5.5" w x 2" d x 2" h
- Back Height: 35.5"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 4.75" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 89.25" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 109 lbs
- Our exquisite full-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried wood frame.
- Solid foam-core seat cushions are wrapped with a down-blend.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).