Turner Square Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The top-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each piece will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free ottoman for a firmer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- This collection is also available upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Turner Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 82.5" w x 44" d x 35.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 69" w x 35.75" d x 19" h
- Arms: 6.75" w x 22.25" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 5.5" w x 2" d x 2" h
- Back Height: 35.5"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 4.75" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 89.25" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 109 lbs
- Our exquisite full-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Back pillow is 100% polyester fiber.
- Foam core seat cushion within a polyester fiber wrap.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).