Turner Leather Storage Ottoman
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The full-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each ottoman will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time.
- 34.25" w x 26.25" d x 16.5" h
- Full-grain leather.
- Full-aniline dyed: aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Turner Square Arm Leather Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34.25" w x 26.25" d x 16.5" h
- Removable Seat: 7" h
- Internal Storage Space: 31" w x 23" d x 7" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 3.75" tapered sq x 4.25" h with levelers
Care & Content
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite full-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with solid foam-core seat cushions wrapped in lofty padding.
- Cushion is supported by synthetic webbing strips.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).