Turner Leather Storage Ottoman
Supple leather lends an earthy warmth to this collection. The top-grain hide is meticulously dyed and burnished for color that grows darker at each edge and corner. Because leather is a natural product, each ottoman will acquire its own distinct character and beauty over time.
- 34.5" wide x 26.75" deep x 17.25" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free ottoman for a firmer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- This collection is also available upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Turner Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 26.75" deep x 17.25" high
- Removable Seat: 7" high
- Internal Storage Space: 31" wide x 23" deep x 7" high
- Legs (nonremovable): 3.75" tapered sqare x 4.25" high with levelers
Care & Content
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Foam core seat cushion within a polyester fiber wrap.
- Cushion is supported by synthetic webbing strips.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).