Twelve Days of Christmas Ornament Set
Each of our 12 numbered ornaments reverses to a corresponding “gift,” from a partridge in a pear tree to a drummer drumming.
- 1st Day: 2" square, 2" high
- 2nd Day: 2" square, 3" high
- 3rd Day: 3" wide x 2" deep x 2" high
- 4th Day: 2" square, 2" high
- 5th Day: 2" square, 2" high
- 6th Day: 2" square, 2" high
- 7th Day: 2" square, 2" high
- 8th Day: 2" square, 3" high
- 9th Day: 2" square, 3" high
- 10th Day: 2" square, 3" high
- 11th Day: 2" square, 3" high
- 12th Day: 2" square, 3" high
- Each hangs from a natural jute cord; 4" long
- Made of blown glass with a glittered hand-painted finish.
- Set of 12.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- When not in use, wrap in tissue paper and store securely in a small box or divided bin
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).