Tie-Arm Loose-Fit Slipcover - Twill
Detailed with ties at each corner for a relaxed yet finished look, our Tie-Arm Loose-fit Slipcover allows you to reinvent your space with one simple update.
- Made of pure cotton.
- Protects furniture from the rigors of everyday family life.
- Detailed with front and back ties that adjust for a custom fit.
- Designed to fit both T-cushion and square-cushion sofas.
- Our slipcovers are designed to fit a wide variety of furniture styles. As a result, there may be more fabric than you need.
- Easy to care for and simple to store.
- To order fabric swatches free of charge, click "request swatches" below.
- Watch a video on how to put on a Tie-Arm Loose-Fit Slipcover.
- Machine wash or spot clean.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Fits sofas up to 68.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high.
- Fits sofas up to 83.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Carefully measure overall dimensions of furniture: the width from side to side, the depth from front to back, and the height from the top of the back to the floor.
- These slipcovers work best with fitted cushion-style furniture, where the square or rectangular back cushions are aligned one-to-one over rectangular or square seat cushions, or on loose-scattered back-cushion furniture; they are not designed for futons, recliners, sectionals, wing chairs or furniture made of wicker, rattan or iron.
Our slipcovers are designed to fit a wide variety of furniture styles. As a result, there may be more fabric than you need.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).