Tie-Arm Loose-Fit Slipcover - Twill
Detailed with ties at each corner for a relaxed yet finished look, our Tie-Arm Loose-fit Slipcover allows you to reinvent your space with one simple update.
- Made of pure cotton.
- Protects furniture from the rigors of everyday family life.
- Detailed with front and back ties that adjust for a custom fit.
- Designed to fit both T-cushion and square-cushion sofas.
- Our slipcovers are designed to fit a wide variety of furniture styles. As a result, there may be more fabric than you need.
- Easy to care for and simple to store.
- To order fabric swatches free of charge, click "request swatches" below.
- Watch a video on how to put on a Tie-Arm Loose-Fit Slipcover.
- Machine wash or spot clean.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Fits sofas up to 68.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high.
- Fits sofas up to 83.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Carefully measure overall dimensions of furniture: the width from side to side, the depth from front to back, and the height from the top of the back to the floor.
- These slipcovers work best with fitted cushion-style furniture, where the square or rectangular back cushions are aligned one-to-one over rectangular or square seat cushions, or on loose-scattered back-cushion furniture; they are not designed for futons, recliners, sectionals, wing chairs or furniture made of wicker, rattan or iron.
Our slipcovers are designed to fit a wide variety of furniture styles. As a result, there may be more fabric than you need.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.