Twill Wool Jute Rug - Ink Blue
- A textural chevron weave defines our natural fiber rug. It’s soft yet durable, a combination that’s ideally suited to casual living spaces.
- Crafted of a jute/wool blend.
- Yarn dyed.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of 60% jute, 40% wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled cotton / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' w x 9' l (30" w x 108" l)
- 3' w x 5' l (36" w x 60" l)
- 5' w x 8' l (60" w x 96" l)
- 8' w x 10' l (96" w x 120" l)
- 9' w x 12' l (108" w x 144" l)
- Spot clean only.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).