Twill Wool Jute Rug - Ink Blue
A textural chevron weave defines our natural fiber rug. It’s soft yet durable, a combination that’s ideally suited to casual living spaces.
- Crafted of a jute/wool blend.
- Yarn dyed.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of 60% jute, 40% wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled cotton / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' w x 9' l (30" w x 108" l)
- 3' w x 5' l (36" w x 60" l)
- 5' w x 8' l (60" w x 96" l)
- 8' w x 10' l (96" w x 120" l)
- 9' w x 12' l (108" w x 144" l)
- Spot clean only.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.