Replacement Umbrella Canopy
Give your umbrellas a fresh, new look this season. In vibrant, sun-drenched colors and patterns, these canopies add summertime energy to your outdoor spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Standard canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation; tested and proven to provide up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- The fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Great way to update your umbrella each season
- Generously sized umbrella canopies feature weather-resistant Sunbrella Acrylic.
- Replacement canopies will fit all PB umbrella frames: Eucalyptus, Teak or Aluminum.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sunbrella® fabric available in 9' diameter or rectangular canopies and feature a tie closure.
- Standard fabric available in 6' or 9' diameter.
- Rectangular Canopy available as 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Round: 6' diameter
- Large Round: 9' diameter
- Rectangular: 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).