A special mix of cement and fiberglass gives these pots the warmth of hand-thrown terra cotta but with less weight and greater frost-resistance. Placed indoors or out in the garden, they work equally well as cachepots or direct planters.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Resembles thrown terra cotta.
- Made of cement and fiberglass.
- Drainage hole for direct planting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bowl: 21" diameter, 11.5" high
- Bowl Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Small: 15" diameter, 15.5" high
- Small Weight: 22 pounds
- Medium: 17" diameter, 20" high
- Medium Weight: 38.5 pounds
- Large Rope: 24" diameter, 24" high
- Large Rope Weight: 20 pounds
- Large Etched: 24" diameter, 24 high
- Large Etched Weight: 20 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).