Carolyn Tufted Slipper Chair
A Victorian chair was the prototype for this piece. Built with a low seat and armless design, it’s perfect for dressing or lounging.
- 23.5" wide x 31.5" deep x 35" high
- Handcrafted of plywood with oak legs.
- Hand-stained antiqued finish.
- Upholstered in velvet or linen.
- Tight back is thickly padded for extraordinary comfort.
- No assembly required.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 31.5" deep x 35" high
- Seat: 24.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 16.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 21" side to side; 26.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 Pounds
- Weight: 22 Pounds
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid direct sunlight, excessive heat and humidity, and harsh chemicals.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).