Carolyn Tufted Slipper Chair
A Victorian chair was the prototype for this piece. Built with a low seat and armless design, it’s perfect for dressing or lounging.
- 25" wide x 32" deep x 31" high
- Handcrafted of plywood with oak legs.
- Hand-stained antiqued finish.
- Tight back is thickly padded for extraordinary comfort.
- No assembly required.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 32" deep x 31" high
- Seat: 25" wide x 18.5" deep x 16.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 21" side to side; 26.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 Pounds
- Weight: 22 Pounds
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid direct sunlight, excessive heat and humidity, and harsh chemicals.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).