Upholstered Vanity Stool
- Online Only
An antique piano stool was the model for this adjustable seat with its intricately turned center column and four-footed base. Topped with a thick, welted cushion, it’s a comfortable spot to sit while dressing or putting on makeup.
- 19" diameter, 20-24" high
- Handcrafted of rubber wood.
- Linen-wrapped cushioned seat.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Berry Black finish.
- Hand-applied lacquer sealant.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top is made of plywood.
- Body and legs are made of rubber wood.
- Seat adjusts by turning it to the left or right on the threading.
- Overall: 19" diameter, 20-24" high
- Top: 16" diameter
- Clearance Under Top: 15.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).