Valencia Tall Dresser
- White Glove Delivery
Get the unique warmth of handcrafted furniture at an exceptional price with our Valencia Tall Dresser.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser’s frame is crafted of solid hardwood.
- The drawers are made of hardwood veneer over MDF; the drawer bottoms are made of plywood.
- The top and side panels are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich mahogany stain, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawers are detailed with English dovetail construction and bronze-finished metal pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- The drawers have wooden drawer stops and bottom-mounted glides.
- Dresser: 36" wide x 20" deep x 48" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 48" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 29" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 3" high
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).