Vallarta Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug
Summer espadrille stripes perk up this outdoor rug that’s hand loomed of polypropylene. Designed to weather the elements and wash clean, it provides a lot of style on the deck or patio.
- Handwoven polypropylene.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Spot clean only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- 100% polypropylene.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Spot clean only.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Dampness can cause some fiber breakdown over time.
- If rug remains in an uncovered area outdoors and is subject to rain or heavy dew, it should be allowed to dry front and back.
- For extended periods of non-use, keep the rolled, dry rug in a covered, shaded area to protect against unnecessary fading.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).