Our world-famous Velvet Drapes are beautifully woven of the very best fibers to produce rich color and texture.
- Woven from an upholstery-grade blend of polyester and cotton to enhance the drape’s softness and luster.
- Sewn with the pile facing downward for natural lint resistance.
- Lined with cotton for extra light filtration and structure.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Use with our Blackout Liner (sold separately) for enhanced light filtration.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 60% polyester-40% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. (Rings are sold separately.) Requires 10 rings for single width, 19 for double width.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 50" wide x 124" long
- 100" wide x 84" long
- 100" wide x 96" long
- 100" wide x 108" long
- 100" wide x 124" long
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Dry-clean only.
- In between cleanings, use a soft-bristle brush to dust.
- Always refer to the specific care instructions that are included with each drape.
- To store and protect from dust, hang drape in a breathable covering away from light and moisture.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).