Victor Fireplace Single Panel Screen
Enjoy an unobscured view of the flickering fire through a clear screen of tempered glass. Horseshoe loops and curving feet add lightness and elegance to this fireplace collection. The forged iron frames of the screen, tool set and log holder feature a blackened finish and rivet details.
- Screen: 43" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Tool Set: 20" wide x 2" deep x 29.5" high
- Log Holder: 15" wide x 17.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Crafted of forged iron with a blackened finish.
- Tempered-glass screen.
- Mounting hardware included for tool set.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Tool set top bar has screw-through holes for mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Screen Overall: 43" long x 13" wide x 30" high
- Screen Foot (2): 13" deep
- Tool Set Overall: 20" long x 2" wide x 29.5" high
- Shovel: 2" long x 28" high
- Poker: 5.5" long x 1.5" wide x 27.5" high
- Brush: 2" long x 2" wide x 27" high
- Tongs: 4" long x 2" wide x 27.5" high
- Log Holder Overall: 15" long x 17.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Log Holder Interior: 17" long x 13.5" deep
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).