Victorinox Swiss Army Spartan Knife
The original multi-use tool, this classic army knife is a tool box in your pocket. It can be used as a bottle opener, key ring, screwdriver and much more.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hardwood handles; the color and grain patterns are each unique in natural beauty.
- Manual with extensive care instructions is included with each knife.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spartan Knife (shown on the left) includes: Large blade, small blade, corkscrew, can opener with small screwdriver (also for Phillips screws), bottle opener with large screwdriver and wire stripper, reamer, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick.
- Huntsman Knife (shown on the right) includes: (in addition to the nine features above), Scissors, multipurpose hook (parcel carrier), and wood saw.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered vertically along the handle.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 3.5" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a slightly damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.