Vintage Blacksmith Recipe Holder
Crafted of mango wood with a rich, dark finish and an antique-silver plaque, this stand makes a beautiful holder for treasured family recipes or books just off the shelf. The upright design keeps pages safe from spills while placing each cooking secret at reading level.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of mango wood with a steel plaque that has an antique-silver finish.
- Back easel has three adjustable levels.
- Bookmark not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10.5" wide x 11" deep x 10" high
- Area To Hold Book: 10.5" wide x 11" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.