Vintage Blue Ledge
The mantel in a 1920s Colonial Revival home was the model for this ledge. Crafted of solid mahogany, it's finished with pale blue paint that's chipped and distressed. Use it as a dramatic alternative to a headboard, or mount it as a wall display.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously handmade with two shelves.
- Hand painted and hand finished to achieve a unique distressed look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of new and recycled mahogany.
- Keyhole mounting system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 9" deep x 11.5" high
- Top Shelf: 80" wide x 9" deep
- Recessed Shelf: 66" wide x 4" deep x 6" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.