Vintage Blue Ledge
The mantel in a 1920s Colonial Revival home was the model for this ledge. Crafted of solid mahogany, it's finished with pale blue paint that's chipped and distressed. Use it as a dramatic alternative to a headboard, or mount it as a wall display.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously handmade with two shelves.
- Hand painted and hand finished to achieve a unique distressed look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of new and recycled mahogany.
- Keyhole mounting system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 9" deep x 11.5" high
- Top Shelf: 80" wide x 9" deep
- Recessed Shelf: 66" wide x 4" deep x 6" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).