Vintage Blue Ledge
The mantel in a 1920s Colonial Revival home was the model for this ledge. Crafted of solid mahogany, it's finished with pale blue paint that's chipped and distressed. Use it as a dramatic alternative to a headboard, or mount it as a wall display.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously handmade with two shelves.
- Hand painted and hand finished to achieve a unique distressed look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of new and recycled mahogany.
- Keyhole mounting system.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 9" deep x 11.5" high
- Top Shelf: 80" wide x 9" deep
- Recessed Shelf: 66" wide x 4" deep x 6" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.