Vintage Kitchen Pendant
Handsome yet utilitarian lights like this were once a fixture in barns across America. Like those originals, our pendant has a metal cap that reflects light downward and a ribbed glass shade that eliminates glare.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Body, ceiling plate, stem and connecting rods crafted of spun steel.
- Clear, pressed-glass diffuser.
- Clear cord runs inside hanging tube.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-painted finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" diameter x 21.25" high
- Height: 33.25" minimum; 178.75" maximum
- Shade: 17.5" diameter x 10" high
- Canopy: 5.5" diameter x 2.75" high
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb (2): 75 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).