Vintage Kitchen Pendant
Handsome yet utilitarian lights like this were once a fixture in barns across America. Like those originals, our pendant has a metal cap that reflects light downward and a ribbed glass shade that eliminates glare.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Body, ceiling plate, stem and connecting rods crafted of spun steel.
- Clear, pressed-glass diffuser.
- Clear cord runs inside hanging tube.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-painted finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" diameter, 21.25" high
- Height: 33.25" minimum; 178.75" maximum
- Shade: 17.5" diameter, 10" high
- Canopy: 5.5" diameter, 2.75" high
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb (2): 75 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.