Vintage Kitchen Pendant
Handsome yet utilitarian lights like this were once a fixture in barns across America. Like those originals, our pendant has a metal cap that reflects light downward and a ribbed glass shade that eliminates glare.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Body, ceiling plate, stem and connecting rods crafted of spun steel.
- Clear, pressed-glass diffuser.
- Clear cord runs inside hanging tube.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-painted finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" diameter, 21.25" high
- Height: 33.25" minimum; 178.75" maximum
- Shade: 17.5" diameter, 10" high
- Canopy: 5.5" diameter, 2.75" high
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb (2): 75 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.