Vintage Single Sconce
- Online Only
- Skilled metalworkers use time-honored techniques to craft this sconce with its dramatic bellflower shape and vintage pewter finish. The stepped base and arched arm are cast from solid brass, and the shade’s deep grooves are created by impressing a sheet of brass around a form and rolling its edge to create a scalloped lip.
- 7" wide x 9.5" deep x 11" high
- Expertly crafted of cast-brass base and shade.
- Hand-applied finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- UL listed.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7" wide x 9.5" deep x 11" high
- Shade: 6.75" diameter, 5" high
- Bulb (1): 40 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).