Vintage Ticking Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham
We replicated the appeal of vintage linen men’s shirts in this duvet cover and sham, woven from a blend of linen and cotton for appealing softness and subtle luster. The yarn-dyed stripes have a cross-woven look that lends dimension to their design.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Made of cotton/linen.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Duvet cover and shams reverse to self.
- Duvet cover has hidden button closure; shams have envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Tumble dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).