Vintage Ticking Stripe Duvet Cover & Sham
We replicated the appeal of vintage linen men’s shirts in this duvet cover and sham, woven from a blend of linen and cotton for appealing softness and subtle luster. The yarn-dyed stripes have a cross-woven look that lends dimension to their design.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Made of cotton/linen.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Duvet cover and shams reverse to self.
- Duvet cover has hidden button closure; shams have envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Tumble dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).