Bramwell Writing Desk
A molded gallery rail surrounds three sides of the top of our desk. Its slender silhouette is accentuated by bail-and-rosette pulls on the drawers, and it’s finished by hand with subtle burnishing and distressing that create a timeworn patina.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Hand finished in Cherry and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Top is constructed of mahogany veneer over particle board..
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features two drawers for storage.
- Hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49" wide x 22.5'' deep x 30.5'' high
- Drawer Interior (2): 9'' wide x 17'' deep x 2" high
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance Under Top: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 50.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.