Bramwell Writing Desk
A molded gallery rail surrounds three sides of the top of our desk. Its slender silhouette is accentuated by bail-and-rosette pulls on the drawers, and it’s finished by hand with subtle burnishing and distressing that create a timeworn patina.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid mahogany frame.
- Hand finished in Cherry and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Top is constructed of mahogany veneer over particle board..
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features two drawers for storage.
- Hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49" wide x 22.5'' deep x 30.5'' high
- Drawer Interior (2): 9'' wide x 17'' deep x 2" high
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance Under Top: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 50.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.