Walsh Console Table
Our gracious pedestal console is crafted with a lathe-turned base, then stained, antiqued and sealed for a smooth hand and refined look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop and pedestal base are crafted of kiln-dried solid pine and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Hand painted and distressed using ancient techniques that reveal the beauty of the wood’s grain, gradation and varied hues make each piece unique in charm.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Rubber bumpers on base underside protect floors.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 71" wide x 16" deep x 31" high
- Thickness Of Top: 1.75" thick
- Platform Base: 2.75" thick
- Base Of Pedestal Legs: 9" square
- Legs: 7" diameter (at widest), 27" high
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 29.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 46" side to side
- Weight: 101.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).