Warner Extending Dining Table
At a Sonoma, California, antique shop, we found an English pine table once used to display produce and wares at a farmer’s market. This table captures that design with faithful detail. A distressed finish imparts the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
- 86" l x 38" w x 30" h (unextended); seats 8
- 120" l x 38" w x 30" h (extended); seats 12
- Table is crafted of solid wood.
- Includes two leaves.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table frame, apron, legs and stretcher expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid spruce pine.
- Tabletop crafted of particle board with spruce pine veneer.
- Hand-applied finish using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall Unextended: 86" l x 38" w x 30" h
- Overall Extended (1 leaf): 103" l x 38" w x 30" h
- Overall Extended (2 leaves): 120" l x 38" w x 30" h
- Leaf: 17" l x 38" w x 1.25" thick
- Overhang (at sides): 2"
- Overhang (at head): 10" for unextended; 27" for extended table
- Legs: 33.75" w x 2.25" d x 28.75" h
- Distance Between Legs: 61" at sides; 25.75" at head
- Weight: 178 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).