Blackened iron and rustic mango wood come together to create a handsome combination of colors and textures. Easily paired with both wood and metal beds, our Warren Desk is carefully crafted with a spacious overhanging top and hand distressed for the look of an antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with an iron frame and kiln-dried mango wood.
- Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Back X-brace is constructed of solid iron.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and a smooth bottom-mounted wood glide.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- A functional supply drawer features a bronzed bin-pull handle.
- Back X-brace provides additional support to the metal frame.
- Simple assembly.
- Side-moving casters on leg bottoms do not lock but are stabilized by the weight of the desk.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Drawer: 24.5"
- Drawer Pulls Out: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 39" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.