Blackened iron and rustic mango wood come together to create a handsome combination of colors and textures. Easily paired with both wood and metal beds, our Warren Desk is carefully crafted with a spacious overhanging top and hand distressed for the look of an antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with an iron frame and kiln-dried mango wood.
- Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Back X-brace is constructed of solid iron.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and a smooth bottom-mounted wood glide.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- A functional supply drawer features a bronzed bin-pull handle.
- Back X-brace provides additional support to the metal frame.
- Simple assembly.
- Side-moving casters on leg bottoms do not lock but are stabilized by the weight of the desk.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Drawer: 24.5"
- Drawer Pulls Out: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 39" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.