Blackened iron and rustic mango wood come together to create a handsome combination of colors and textures. Easily paired with both wood and metal beds, our Warren Desk is carefully crafted with a spacious overhanging top and hand distressed for the look of an antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with an iron frame and kiln-dried mango wood.
- Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Back X-brace is constructed of solid iron.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and a smooth bottom-mounted wood glide.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- A functional supply drawer features a bronzed bin-pull handle.
- Back X-brace provides additional support to the metal frame.
- Simple assembly.
- Side-moving casters on leg bottoms do not lock but are stabilized by the weight of the desk.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Drawer: 24.5"
- Drawer Pulls Out: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 39" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).