- Online Only
Blackened iron and rustic mango wood come together to create a handsome combination of colors and textures. Easily paired with both wood and metal beds, our Warren Desk is carefully crafted with a spacious overhanging top and hand distressed for the look of an antique.
- 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Crafted with an iron frame and kiln-dried mango wood.
- A functional supply drawer features a bronzed bin-pull handle.
- Back X-brace provides additional support to the metal frame.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep process for exceptional depth of color.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of heavy-gauge hollow iron tubing.
- Back X-brace is constructed of solid iron.
- Desktop and drawer are built from solid kiln-dried mango wood.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and a smooth bottom-mounted wood glide.
- Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Side-moving casters on leg bottoms do not lock but are stabilized by the weight of the desk.
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 14" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Drawer: 24.5"
- Drawer Pulls Out: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 39" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).