Our cabinet is ideal for both storage and display, and works well in any room of the home, from entryway to dining area. It’s expertly crafted of FSC-certified wood, and exhibits a distressed finish that imparts the look of an antique, adding to its rustic beauty.
- 42" w x 19" d x 43.25" h
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Cabinet is crafted of solid pine and pine veneers.
- Features two drawers and two adjustable shelves.
- Cabinet glass doors are tempered for safety.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid, kiln-dried pine and pine veneers.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors closed when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 42" w x 19" d x 43.25" h
- Top: 42" w x 19" d x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 33.5" w x 13.25" d x 3" h
- Door: 17.5" w x 24.5" h x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 36.75" w x 15.5" d x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 37" w x 16" d x 24" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 118 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 23.5 lb
- Weight: 138.5 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Wells Extending Dining Table
- In-Home Delivery
- Earth Friendly