Our cabinet is ideal for both storage and display, and works well in any room of the home, from entryway to dining area. It’s expertly crafted of FSC-certified wood, and exhibits a distressed finish that imparts the look of an antique, adding to its rustic beauty.
- 42" w x 19" d x 43.25" h
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Cabinet is crafted of solid pine and pine veneers.
- Features two drawers and two adjustable shelves.
- Cabinet glass doors are tempered for safety.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid, kiln-dried pine and pine veneers.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors closed when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 42" w x 19" d x 43.25" h
- Top: 42" w x 19" d x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 33.5" w x 13.25" d x 3" h
- Door: 17.5" w x 24.5" h x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 36.75" w x 15.5" d x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 37" w x 16" d x 24" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 118 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 23.5 lb
- Weight: 138.5 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.