Inspired by the trestle architecture of early 19th-century railways, this solidly built bench has an industrial look that allows it to work well alone, or as additional seating at the dining table for larger get-togethers.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Bench is crafted of FSC-certified solid pine.
- Legs are constructed with dowel joinery for a sturdy, durable support.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Multistep finish is hand stained, antiqued and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Rubber bumpers on legs protect floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 68" wide x 15" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 68" wide x 15" deep x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 3.5" square x 16.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 51" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Clearance Below Stretcher: 2"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 61.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).