Weston Leather Bench
With its clean lines and refined details, this bench evokes the modernist furniture of the 1920s. It’s framed in stainless steel with a slatted shelf that’s perfect for storing shoe boxes or books. Button tufting accents the pieced black leather top.
- 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Frame and slotted shelf made of high grade stainless steel tubing.
- Top-grain black leather's authentic surface markings highlight its natural beauty.
- Cushion has a resilient high-density foam core.
- Place in a hallway, at the end of a bed, or as extra seating in the living room.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of welded square stainless steel tubing.
- Frame's satin finish is a result of hand polishing and a clear topcoat sealant.
- Pieced leather upholstery has button tufting.
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 55.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Shelf: 54" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelf's Crossbars: 4.75"
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 52" side to side; 14" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 39 pounds